Latino Community Association offers the following translation/interpretation services:
For Clients (minimal charge for some documents – donations accepted – discounts for Amigos members)
- Interpretation of written correspondence (bills, letters, forms, etc)
- Phone interpretation (with landlords, to make appointments, negotiate bill payments, etc)
- In-person interpretation (at appointments)
- Written translations (letters, resumes, etc.)
For Businesses (LCA Translation Service Info Sheet 5-15) Discounts for Amigos members
- In-person interpretation (employee reviews, worker-employer and landlord-tenant mediation, etc.)
- Written translation (brochures, ads, fliers, web content, etc.
Sample of our clients: Bend Garbage & Recycling, Health Matters, Tompkins HR Group, KOBE Beef, . . .
For Non-Profit Organizations (free of charge or fee for service)
- Written translation (brochures, ads, fliers, web content, etc.)
- Phone interpretation (with clients, to make appointments, clarify program guidelines, etc)
- Interpretation of written correspondence (letters, forms, applications, etc)
Brief, simple document translations and/or brief phone interpretations are typically provided free
of charge to our non-profit partners.
Sample of our clients: Central Oregon Council on Aging, City of Redmond, United Way of Deschutes County, Healthy Families of the High Desert, Enlace, Bend Hospice, Red Lion Hotel, Ronald McDonald House, Bend Fire & Rescue, Bend Parks & Recreation, Deschutes County Mental Health, US Forest Service, Family Resource Center, Central Oregon Children’s Forest, . . .